my little video!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Today!

went for dance at 9, which was earlier than the time i usually wake up at...hmm
yea the i danced pearlyn's part for jian zhi, and was super lost! worst part was, i didn't know her part, and i think coach expected me to know, and she stood in front of me!! crazy right, so stressed from her presence. So i tried copying using sidewards glance and of course had some parts wrong...oops, then she kept repeating the movement coz someone did wrongly[i think it was me]...oops

yea then it was super difficult for me coz i thought i was supposed to pull my hands in, then when i pull it in, the one beside me....sighs too difficult to explain, the main idea is that the two beside me were supposed to do the same thing, but they did differently so i was totally "HUH?"-ing the whole time...lol

Guess what, dance used to clash with my tue ballet class, and now it clashes with my tue AND sat class... ...i am SOOO dead.

No comments: