my little video!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

4th day of sch today....2nd day of start of official lessons.
I guess my teachers are okay, excepy wu lao shi....her lessons are so BORING. But, still, yea happy with my teachers.:]


oh, PPR for physics is like based on only one test. how sad. If flung it, PPR=die
so must MUG!!


today's lesson were okay.
physics was okay.
math was kinda fun:]
chinese was boring.
english was okay
and lit was...kinda waste of time.
yea.
also did the IC registration today...i look so totally not nice in my photo la...so sad.
then after that, went back to class for chinese remedial, which was a total waste of time. like we didn't even have remedial...it was just doin our own work.lol.
hmm...now everyday[almost] have remedial....wonder why:D



uploaded one of my fav so you think u can dance dance numbers:]] enjoy!


No comments: